PGSD Limited worked with ARJ Construction on a project for One Stop Doctors, at their new build cutting edge Clinic in Hemel Hempstead. PGSD had an initial brief to carry out soft landscaping around the new facility.
From soft landscaping, the scheme progressed to include:
* The full construction of the internal courtyard area, with specially sourced slabs and copings from India
* Hard wood timber from West Africa to clad the walls
* 40 tonnes of materials that were carefully handballed through the building to construct the courtyard
* Construction of the external courtyard and paving areas, including kerbing around the building
* Creation and shaping of an acoustic bund (a noise reducing soil mound)
* Installation throughout the works of ducting for lighting and electrics
* Specialist bespoke cladding to the curved feature sign walls on the entrances
* Raising the area by 600mm to create a continuous level
* Raising and installation of drains
* Installation of emergency fibre optic ducting
* Installation of patio area on a balcony raised on pedestals
* Soiling, seeding, planting and mulching
The project took eight weeks to complete, working with all stake holders to ensure a smooth transition of works.