PGSD Limited was asked to help to revitalise an outdoor area at Heston Primary School.
- We carefully lifted and removed the astro turf.
- We broke out the concrete and dug out the timber posts.
- PGSD supplied and installed new timber posts and cement in situ.
- We supplied and installed timber rails behind the posts to secure the posts together.
- Then we supplied and spread MOT base to the area and consolidated.
- The PGSD team supplied and spread sharp sand to the area and consolidated.
- We relaid the existing astro turf with the cuts already in the turf.
- All fixtures and fixing were supplied for this project.